This is an on-line resource for commercial vegetable producers, with information on all aspects of production.
The Texas Vegetable Growers Handbook was compiled and edited by Drs. Joe Masabni, Frank Dainello, and Sam Cotner.
- Chapter I: Introduction
- Chapter II: Marketing
- Chapter III: Soils and Fertilizers
- Chapter IV: Cultural Practices
- Chapter V: Irrigation
- Chapter VI: Insect Management
- Chapter VII: Disease Management
- Chapter VIII: Weed Management
- Chapter IX: Chemical Application and Safety
- Chapter X: Harvesting and Handling