This is an on-line resource for commercial vegetable producers, with information on all aspects of production.
The on-line information is from earlier version of the guide and is available for free. The latest, up-to-date version in hard copy is available for $15 at the Texas A&M AgriLife Bookstore, publication SP-387.
The Texas Vegetable Growers Handbook was compiled and edited by Drs. Joe Masabni, Frank Dainello, and Sam Cotner.
- Chapter I: Introduction
- Chapter II: Marketing
- Chapter III: Soils and Fertilizers
- Chapter IV: Cultural Practices
- Chapter V: Irrigation
- Chapter VI: Insect Management
- Chapter VII: Disease Management
- Chapter VIII: Weed Management
- Chapter IX: Chemical Application and Safety
- Chapter X: Harvesting and Handling