Ever thought of going in to business growing grapes, peaches, tomatoes, watermelons, pecans or other horticultural crops?
Read more About the Program.
Horticultural Crops Webinars
Don’t miss these special educational webinars focusing on Small Acreage Horticultural Crops.
The 2017 schedule is as follows: (date – topic)
- February 3 – Ten Steps to a Successful Vegetable Garden
- March 3 – Insects and Diseases You Should Know in a Vegetable Production
- April 7 – Ginger Production
- May 5 – Cover Crops
- June 2 – Fertilizer Use in the Vegetable Garden
- July 7 – Tomato Grafting
- August 4 – Fall Vegetable Gardening
- September 1 – Food Safety
- October 6 – Successful Watermelon and Tomato Production
- November 3 – Growing Vegetables in Containers
- December 1 – Hugelkultur
Visit our Webinars page for more information and to view previous webinars.
Check out the Resources Available for Small Acreage Production
Provide some feedback
Please help us to improve this AgriLife Extension program by filling out an evaluation.