Ever thought of going in to business growing grapes, peaches, tomatoes, watermelons, pecans or other horticultural crops?
Read more About the Program.
Horticultural Crops Webinars
Don’t miss these special educational webinars focusing on Small Acreage Horticultural Crops.
The 2015 schedule is as follows: (date – topic)
- April 23 – Soil Solarization/Cover Crops (Speaker: Dr. Joe Masabni)
- June 18 – Plasticulture (Speaker: Dr. Joe Masabni)
- July 16 – Cottage Farm Industry (Speaker: Julie Prouse)
- August 20 – Irrigation (Speaker: Dr. Joe Masabni)
- September 17 – Soil & Water Analyses (Speaker: Dr. Juan Anciso)
- October 22 – Hydroponics (Speaker: Dr. Daniel Leskovar)
- November 12 – Strategies for Training Field Workers, Small Producers and Pick-Your-Own Guest on Food Safety Techniques (Speaker: Marcelino Valdez)
- December 17 – Beekeeping (Speaker: Dr. Juliana Rangel)
Visit our Webinars page for more information.
Check out the Resources Available for Small Acreage Production
Provide some feedback
Please help us to improve this AgriLife Extension program by filling out an evaluation.