Ever thought of going in to business growing grapes, peaches, tomatoes, watermelons, pecans or other horticultural crops? Read more About the Program.
Horticultural Crops Webinars
The webinar scheduled for July 13th has been rescheduled for July 20th
Don’t miss these special educational webinars focusing on Small Acreage Horticultural Crops.
The 2018 schedule is as follows: (date – topic)
NOTE: The password for all webinar meetings is “online” (without quotes)
All webinars are held between noon and 1 pm. To participate in a webinar, click on the appropriate link on the date of the webinar at 11:30 am to test the connection and make sure audio and video are working properly. Webinars will start promptly at noon.
All webinars will be presented by Dr. Joe Masabni
- February 9 – Home Remedies
- March 9 – Eggshell Expt + Home Composting
- April 13 – Soil Moisture Meters + Light Measurements
- May 11 – Hay Bale Gardening
- June 8 – Tomato Variety Trial
- July 20 – Soil Depth in a Raised Bed
- August 17 – Rotation
- September 7 – Neem Oil Project
- October 12 – Bio Intensive Planting
- November 9 – Evaluating Various Soil Types
- December 7 – Collapsible Beds
Webinars page for more information and to view previous webinars.
Check out the Resources Available for Small Acreage Production
Provide some feedback
Please help us to improve this AgriLife Extension program by filling out an evaluation.