In this section we’ve added, updated and compiled some of our useful educational information related to commercial horticulture production and drought management to help prepare for and manage what may be another dry year. This resource compliments our home lawn and garden resource Earth-Kind Drought Preparedness.
- Irrigation Scheduling of Grapevines with Evapotranspiration Data
- Crop Selection – Consider Water Needs Before Planting!
- The Way We Irrigate Can and Should Make a Difference
- Rainfall Capture and Drip Irrigation
- Drought Management for Horticultural Crops
- So What Constitutes An Effective Rain Event?
- Efficient Use of Water
- Water Education in Texas