Certain wildflowers grow well together because they have similar growing requirements and overlapping bloom periods. These mixes are described by their region of adaptation, with links to the species within the recommended mixes.
- RECOMMENDED WILDFLOWER MIXES
- Firecracker Mix
- Northeastern Wildflower Mix
- North Central Wildflower Mix
- Texas-Oklahoma Wildflower Mix
- Southeastern Wildflower Mix
- Rocky Mountain Wildflower Mix
- Western Wildflower Mix
- Southwestern Wildflower Mix
Wildflowers in bloom was created and is maintained by Dan Lineberger and Jerry Parsons, Horticulture Program, Texas Agricultural Extension Service. Graphic art and design by Gretchen Eagle Chaffin. Copyrighted images and text used with permission of WILDSEED Farms. Mail questions or comments to email@example.com.
Index | Photo Album | Growing Info | Seed Sources | Web Links | Mixes | Zone Map