Information from the workshop titled Staying Current: Literature Databases and the Internet presented at the World Congress on In Vitro Biology on Saturday, June 22, 1996.
- Introduction, Ray Shillito
- Extending the Value of Current Contents to the Researcher's Desktop: From Print to Internet, Kent Sprunger
- BIOSIS: A Comprehensive Resource for Researching Life Science Literature, Ann Farren
- The World Wide Web as a Medium for Scientific Information Exchange, Dan Lineberger
- Presentation (best viewed with browser font set at 18 or 24 point)