The Company’s policy is:
- to provide a safe and healthful place of employment for every employee;
- to abide by accident prevention regulations set forth by the federal, state, and local governments;
- to provide rules and regulations for the safety of employees and to warn them under certain conditions, as to the hazards of their position or employment. This includes supervision.
- to furnish reasonably safe machinery or instruments. Included is the duty to inspect and repair.
- to exercise ordinary care to select careful and competent fellow workers.
We are sincerely interested in the safety and welfare of our employees. Accident prevention is essential in maintaining an efficient operation.
It is our policy that the rules listed on the following pages should be strictly observed at all times. Although these rules are considered to be very important, it is impossible to publish a rule to cover every circumstance. If a rule that might cover any specific safety hazard condition has been omitted, that shall be no excuse for carelessness or a disregard of common sense in the performance of your work.
You are urged to cooperate fully. Abuse or a disregard of these rules is a violation of Company policy and will be treated accordingly. Remember, your help in preventing accidents benefits you and your fellow employees. We should all strive for a record of zero accidents.