As you deftly handle the customer’s objections, make moves to close the sale. Closing a sale is a natural part of the selling process and can be easily accomplished by using one of the following sales-closing techniques:
- Take it for granted that the customer will make the purchase.
- Sum up the benefits and features of the product.
- Ask when they would like the article to be delivered
- Ask if they would like to take advantage of the time payment plan, etc.
- Ask if it will be a cash or charge purchase.
- Let the customer know that this may be his last opportunity to make the purchase.