Small Business Development Centers
Offices located across the state. Visit the Association of Small Business Development Centers (ASBDC) to find a location near you. These centers are excellent resources for business plan development.
||City, State, Zip
|Texas Department of State Health Services
||1100 W. 49th St.
||Austin, TX 78756
|U.S. Food & Drug Administration Regulatory Group
||4040 N. Central Expwy, Suite 300
||Dallas, TX 75204
|U.S. Department of Agriculture Food Safety Inspection Service
||1100 Commerce St., Rm. 516
||Dallas, TX 75242
||City, State, Zip
||2400 Veterans Blvd., Suite 145
||Kenner, LA 70062
|Sarah Riggins – Texas Department of Agriculture
||1700 N. Congress
||Austin, TX 78701
|Texas Food Processors Association
||PO Box 341
||College Station, TX 77841-0341
|Grocery Manufacturers Association/Food Products Association
||1350 I St., N.W., Suite 300
||Washington, D.C. 20005-3305
FDA Industry Assistance Programs:
- Food-related inquiries should be directed to CFSAN Outreach and Information Center at 1-888-SAFE-FOOD or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Drug-related inquiries should be directed to CDER Human Drug Information at 1-855-543-3784 or email@example.com.
- Device-related inquiries should be directed to CDRH DSMICA at 1-800-638-2041 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Inquiries about blood products, vaccines, or biologics should be directed to CBER MATT at 1-800-835-4709 or email@example.com.
- Inquiries about animal and veterinary products should be directed to Ask CVM at 240-276-9300 or AskCVM@fda.hhs.gov.
- Cosmetic-related inquiries should be directed to CFSAN Outreach and Information Center at 1-888-SAFE-FOOD or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Inquiries about products that emit radiation should be directed to CDRH DSMICA at 1-800-638-2041 or email@example.com.
- Inquiries about tobacco products should be directed to Ask CTP at 1-877-CTP-1373 or AskCTP@fda.hhs.gov.
- Import questions should be directed to SWID PAS Sylvia Gaytan at 214-253-5295 or Sylvia.Gaytan@fda.hhs.gov.
- If the product is of a medical nature but you cannot determine if it is a drug, device, or biologic or if it is a combination product, you should refer the caller to the FDA Office of Combination Products at 301-796-8930 or firstname.lastname@example.org.