Instructions for Completing a Master Gardener On-Line Training Module
To fulfill the requirements of the On-Line Earth Kind Curriculum through the Texas Master Gardener program you must successfully complete the on-line quiz and evaluation form.
READ THESE DIRECTIONS CAREFULLY!!!
- You may answer each question as many times as necessary to obtain the correct choice.
- You must answer all questions.
- Although a score is reported automatically during the quiz, credit for the module does not depend on your score.
IMPORTANT!!! PLEASE DO NOT TAKE THE QUIZ MORE THAN ONCE IN AN ATTEMPT TO IMPROVE YOUR SCORE.
Each time you take the exam your name and information are sent to TAMU and electronically added to the database. Taking the exam more than once creates a duplicate record which MAY INVALIDATE your participation.
- After you have successfully completed the quiz your county Master Gardener Coordinator will automatically receive a notification that you have completed this training.
- When you have finished the quiz, you will register your completion.
- Be sure to fill out the information form in its entirety, entering your name as you want it to appear on your certificate. After you complete the registration form, click on the button to submit the information.
- Next you will be directed to the online program evaluation form. After you have completed and submitted the program evaluation form, a link to download your certificate will appear. The certificate is in PDF format that is suitable for printing and can be saved to your computer.