*Professional Floral Design Evaluation
April 11-12, 2015 (9:00 am – 5:00 pm)
This two day class (16 hours) is designed to expand the participant’s use of design techniques through the detailed study of the elements and principles of design. I
- hands-on practice of advanced design styles
- deciding what design(s) would be best for a successful certification assessment
- what are the steps to becoming an AIFD member
- hands-on practice of design techniques for bridal work
- a timed design evaluation with written critique as preparation for the Professional Floral Designer Evaluation (PFDE)
Course Fee = $375.00 which includes flowers/foliage/supplies for all lab activities. A deposit of $175.00 is required at the time of registration. The deposit will be refunded if cancellation notice is received five (5) business days before the start of classes. Participants should bring their own set of floral tools.
Location - The classes will be held in room 108 (Floral Design Studio) in the Horticulture/Forest Science Building (HFSB) at Texas A&M University in College Station, TX.
If you would like to register for the this two day course, please click on the following Registration Form link or contact Ann Boney at (979) 845-1699 firstname.lastname@example.org
Electronic (Web) Registration Instructions – click on the following link to web register for this course. Use the ‘organization’ search parameter pull-down and choose “Benz School,” then the course you wish to register for.
There are many motels/hotels in the Bryan/College Station area from which to choose. Please click the following link for a list from the B/CS Visitors Bureau: